68th Republic Day Celebration in Shanghai
The Consulate General of India, Shanghai would like to cordially invite members of the Indian Community in Shanghai, Zhejiang and Jiangsu to celebrate the 68th Republic Day of India at the Consulate on Thursday, January 26th, 2017 at 0730 hrs (sharp).
The Flag Hoisting ceremony to mark the 68th Republic Day will be held at the entrance area of the Shanghai International Trade Centre (SITC) premises, No.2201, Yan’An Road (West) as per the following Program:
- 0730 : Guests assemble in the ground floor of the SITC Building (where the Consulate is located)
- 0745-0750 : Flag Hoisting by the Consul General followed by National Anthem.
- 0750 – 0815 : Consul General will read out President’s Message to the Nation.
- 0815 -0830 : Patriotic songs by members of Indian Community (TBC)
- 0830-0930 : Reassemble at the Consulate hall on 10th Floor (Room no.1001) for light refreshments.
Address & the location of the Consulate is as below
1008, Shanghai International Trade Centre,
2201 Yan An (West) Road
For any further clarification please feel free to get in touch with Consul Aparna Ganesan at Tel : +86 -18939956907 , email: email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you at the 68th Republic Day Celebrations on 26th January 2017.